Thursday 1 July 2010

Well, I have now started Geoff Layton's Weimar and the Rise of Nazi Germany, 1918-33, after getting to grips roughly with Hitler and how he was able to gain the power that he did. Layton's book seems to provide a better and more secriptive breakdown of events, and I hope that it will strengthen earlier ideas

I have attempted to find a suitable syllabus online but so they have been too vague or hidden within the bowels of the majorly complex websites, but I will continue the search. Also, whilst searching online I have found a useful website for anyone looking at any area of history in relation to school work:

http://www.schoolhistory.co.uk/alevel.shtml

This is the a-level section specifcally, but it has useful breakdowns of a variety of areas and links to other resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment